- The Open Mike at The Cavern is on again tonight (Thursday) and will be facilitated by the Lazy Jazz Punks
- Dan and Scott - D'Sco: the Geckos of Love will play the Sayon Lounge on Friday the 28th of August, 2009. It is located on Street 19, bhind the Royal Palace, about 200m north of Rubies. The coffee is great (but in square cups).
- Charlie and Patrick will playing their gig at Barbados on Street 130.
- Anton from the Art Cafe (No 84 Street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia) is putting on another special guest artist from Java. He is Tembang Kinanthi and he will be performing songs and ballads from former kingdoms of Surakarta and Yogyakata.
- A re-vamped / re-engineered quality line-up for the Lazy Jazz Punks will also play on Saturday the 29th of August, 2009 at Touk (across the road from the FCC)
Also there are stokes in the fire to get Phil Manning to play in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap some time around the first two weeks in November. Phil is a great Australian blues / roots player - you can see a live performance of his with other subsequent links to his original band Chain on You Tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY8ItmQnknw