These are the scheduled gigs so far:
- Tree will play the Velkommen Inn this Friday at 8:00PM. Tree is a solo act with an acoustic guitar and a singing voice that makes the girls go all starry-eyed and cuddly. So if you need to get a little closer to your girl then get down there - it works better than red wine.
- Mispent Yooth are playing at Talkin' to a Stranger starting at 8:00PM. Mispent Yooth are a professional outfit with Dave, Chris and Mathius playing a range of jazz, blues, and pop. They are a great night of dancing and Talkin' has a good atmosphere when they play.
- Lost Highway are playing at Sharkys this Friday and Saturday starting at 9:00PM. This is a new formation from the boys from Sihanoukville. They come to the PP for what always turns out to be a totally cool night of entertaining rock & roll, blues and country at the regions best rock & roll bar.
- The Lazy Jazz Drunks are set to demolish Rory's Pub on Street 178 this Saturday starting at 8:00PM. This gig will be a great time with front-man Ian taking the audience on a tour of the English music scene of the late 70's. Last time I saw them at Rorys it was an absolute blast.
- If you are in Saigon over the weekend you can catch Trane Trio at the Long Phi Bar on Saturday after midnight - 325 Pham Ngu Lao.
- Lazy Jazz Drunks at Huxley's
- Stiff Little Punks with special guests Osama Bin Laden, Suddam Hussain and Adolf Hitler
- The Beer O'Clock Band at Oscars
- The Hellhounds at Sharkys and at Talkin' to a Stranger
- Little Duke and Television Ted debut
Cheers and see you around the traps.