I was speaking with Hong You this morning about Harkte amplifiers - he is thinking of importing them into the country. Being that they are going to fetch a relatively higher price tag, it will take some convincing for him to take the plunge. If you think it is a good idea then I suggest you pop your head into his shop and let him know. His place can be found on the map here.
This weeks Gig Guide
- Tree Molsolf croons the audience again at the Velkommen Inn again this Friday starting around 8:30PM
- The Cambodian Space Project will be Khmer-60's-rockin' the crowd at the MetaHouse tonight. The Meta is also putting on a number of other things - including a lucky draw.
- The at Touk Bar & Restaurant will host the Stiff Little Punks - their brand of 70's English punk attracting bigger and bigger crowds.
- The Cambodian Space Project will be hosting a special space mission to Otres Beach over the weekend. This will be a huge time as they play at a beach party to co-incide with the closing of some of the establishments along the beach front area. For anyone wishing to join them - blast off from Phnom Penh will be from outside La Croisette at 9:00PM Saturday morning
- On Saturday there will also be a French Cabaret hosted by Ritchy & Phil at Chinese House starting around 8:30PM.
- Ritchy & Phil play at Open Wine on Sunday. This is their Les Tontons Baraingueurs Acoustic Gypsy Swing Project. Open Wine is located at Nº. 219, Street 19, behind the Royal Palace
- The Hellhounds will begin a new series of gigs at Sharkys starting next Thursday. The series is named the Scratch, Snort, and Drooling Blues Sessions
- The Cambodian Space Project at La Croisette and Studio 184
- Ritchy & Phil at FCC and Topaz
- Little Duke and Television Ted imminent approach is just around the corner'